|Links for the Hi-Fi Speaker Enthusiast:|
- Everything you ever wanted to know about active electronic filters and active speaker design.Linkwitz Lab
Active Filter design
- Chris Caudle's Linkwitz dipole loudspeaker
- Design and Dimensioning of Active Filters
- Filter Design and Analysis
- Active filter design software
AktivFilter is a powerful software for the design of active bandpass filters, highpass filters, lowpass filters and bandreject filters with operational amplifiers.
- Active Filter Synthesis
A simple tool for designing active filters using voltage-feedback opamps.
- Elliott Sound Products
Professional results for the Do-It-Yourself enthusiast.
Free project and design articles.
- CommLinx Solutions Schematics
Audio filter, preamp circuits & power amplifier schematics.
- Electronics Zone
Contains thousands of electronics circuits and do-it-yourself circuits for hobbyists, students, professionals etc.
- Linear Team
Freeware speaker design software for Windows 9x/NT. You can design closed, vented and bandpass boxes. Calculates different types of filters too.
- Calculators on-line center
Over 15'000 calculators
(Engineering: Electrical & Computer; Science: Physics, Astrophysics, Chemistry; Mathematics & Statistics).
- Electronics Calculator Website
Please choose your calculator from the left hand panel. When your calculator appears, enter your variables in the form boxes provided. Simply enter the variables you know, and the unknowns will be computed and displayed.
Steve Ekblad's Audio Software
Free audio software and on-line audio tools.
- True Audio, the Loudspeaker Design Center
- Art Ludwig's Sound Page
- The Subwoofer DIY Page
- Complex Systems, Inc.
A source for active electronic crossovers.
- Power Supply Design Tips
Things you won't find in the data books.
|Single Full Range Speaker Design|
|Prototype Boards & Software|
- FAST & CHEAP PCB PROTOTYPESOlimex, in Bulgaria, offers fast turn around on prototype boards. While their panel sizes are fixed, they panelize and depanelize (to rectangular cutouts only) for free so you get as many boards as will fit their standard panel size. The boards include component side silkscreen and component side/solder side soldermasks. Their standard panels are 0.062" but they will supply 0.031" for $5 extra.
3-5 working days for prototypes with solder mask and component print.
Click here to get all information!
PCB Heaven - Electronic designs and schematics, tools and a forum for your projectlog!
Free PCB routing and schematic capture software
Click here to get your free copy!
French language only!
Score Schematic Capture for Windows
Click here for your free copy
EAGLE Layout Editor for Windows or Linux
CadSoft offers user friendly, powerful and affordable solutions for PCB design, including Schematic Capture, Board Layout, and Autorouter.
You can test drive EAGLE with a Freeware version!
Click here for Eagle Freeware
Oscilloscope for Windows
Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace
oscilloscope. Oscilloscope is free for personal use. Software written
by Konstantin Zeldovich.
Click here for Oscilloscope for Windows
Free Borland Software
The Borland C++ Compiler 5.5 Free download.
Also, free Turbo Debugger
|Antique Radio Schematics and Capacitors|
- JustRadios is specialized in antique radio schematics and capacitors (high voltage film, electrolytic, silver mica, ceramic disc and safety capacitors) for old vintage tube radios. They carry antique radio schematic diagrams and electronic circuit service information for American, Canadian and European antique radios.
Other services: Vintage CB Radio Schematics, Vintage Amplifier Schematics, Transistor Radio Schematics, old Car Radio Schematics and old TV Schematics.
Direct Link to this page:
|Page updated on